Digital Advertising Strategist
Join a growing team that has shaped the digital marketing efforts of high-profile initiatives for clients such as the NFL, U.S. Census Bureau, American Cancer Society, and U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs.
Reingold, a full-service marketing and communications firm in the Del Ray neighborhood of Alexandria, Virginia, offers an outstanding opportunity for a versatile and data-driven digital advertising strategist. The digital strategist will oversee the development and execution of advertising strategies as part of a dynamic team of digital marketing, analytics, web design, development, and user experience professionals.
The role requires strong communication skills and an understanding of digital strategies and paid media campaigns. Experience in reviewing website analytics, search engine optimization, managing digital advertising campaigns and/or data analysis is a plus.
- Understand clients’ goals and translate them into digital advertising strategies
- Oversee the development of advertising collateral
- Create and optimize campaigns across a variety of channels
- Analyze and report on campaign performance
- Work collaboratively with a team of SEO, web design and development, social media, and user experience professionals
You will need the following qualifications:
- Ability to use Excel for data analysis purposes
- Knowledge of digital marketing
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Experience with Tableau or other data visualization platforms a plus
To apply, send a cover letter, resume with salary requirements, and online portfolio by email to email@example.com or by fax to 703.299.2424. No phone calls, please. Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer; Veterans are encouraged to apply.