Junior Communications Associate
Reingold, a leading social marketing firm based in Alexandria, Virginia, offers an outstanding opportunity for a communications professional to assist in the development of cutting-edge social marketing, public relations, and advertising campaigns. Prestigious clients include associations, educational institutions, government agencies, corporations, and nonprofit organizations.
We’re looking for the usual things: intelligence, creativity, experience, management acumen, and rave reviews. Writing talent and experience are essential. But we’re also looking for much more: entrepreneurial initiative, balance, a willingness to work and think hard, the ability to tell the story, commitment to the team, practical perfectionism, a sense of humor, discipline, and eagerness to chart unfamiliar territory. Our work involves the full range of organizational development services, including creative planning, new program/product research, writing, managing client communications, promotions, and public relations, and establishing and maintaining relationships.
This position demands a versatile self-starter with a strong intellect and initiative, total reliability, and top-flight communication skills. The successful candidate will have working knowledge of market research and the development and execution of strategic communications plans.
Qualifications and skills include:
- 1-2 years’ experience in strategic communications and messaging, including strategic planning and campaign support
- Experience in research dissemination and data analysis
- Strong oral and written communications skills and the ability to produce clear, compelling, and client-ready written deliverables
- Proven project management skills across multiple assignments with many moving parts
- Capacity to thrive while working on rapidly evolving initiatives with changing timelines, complex deliverables, and many levels of approval for messages and materials
- Creative and analytical thinking skills
- Positive and energetic attitude with a strong desire to meet goals and commitments
- Passion for cultivating relationships and forging partnerships
- Bachelor’s degree
We offer creative freedom, a supportive work environment, and challenging client assignments. Salary is commensurate with experience. Please apply on this link. No phone calls. Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer; Veterans are encouraged to apply.