Senior UI Designer
Join a team that has shaped the web presence of high-profile initiatives for clients such as the NFL, the U.S. Census Bureau, and the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs.
Reingold, a full-service marketing and communications firm in the Del Ray neighborhood of Alexandria, Virginia, offers an outstanding opportunity for a creative and resourceful senior UI designer. This is a full-time position located in our Alexandria office. The senior UI designer is part of a team of Web design, development, user experience/information architecture and digital marketing professionals. The position will be integral in executing and assisting on several large Web projects for a variety of clients.
The successful candidate will have working knowledge of designing, building, implementing, and maintaining Web-based applications, online portals, and Internet marketing technologies. Our work demands a self-starter with the ability to hit the ground running.
Qualifications and skills include:
- 3-4 years of solid professional (freelance included) experience in UX design, implementation, and architecture
- Familiarity with Web trends and best practices for UX/UI design
- A portfolio including 2-3 websites that demonstrate a balance of design and development skills
- Proficiency in Adobe Photoshop or Sketch
- Excellent graphic design skills
- Experience in front-end/back-end development, testing/debugging, implementation, documentation and operations in medium-to-large enterprise environments.
- Ability to work both as part of a team and independently, and to manage complex and simultaneous projects
- Ability to clearly present designs both internally and to clients
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field or commensurate experience a plus
- Experience with WordPress, Drupal, Umbraco CMSs a plus
- Ability to mentor and assist intern level and junior level designers in completing their work
At Reingold, no one works in a box. We nurture and leverage individual talents and encourage our Web developers and designers to continually learn and grow. We offer creative freedom, a collaborative and supportive (and fun!) work environment, and an infinite variety of challenging assignments. Each one of our gifted developers and designers contributes unique experience and a fresh perspective to help fulfill our clients’ needs. Please apply on this link.