Senior Web Designer
Join a team that has shaped the Web presence of high-profile initiatives for clients such as the NFL, U.S. Census Bureau, and U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs.
Reingold, a full-service marketing and communications firm in the Del Ray neighborhood of Alexandria, Virginia, offers an outstanding full-time opportunity for a creative and resourceful senior Web designer.
The Web designer — part of a team of Web development, design, user experience/user interface, and search engine optimization professionals — will contribute to large Web projects for various clients. The successful candidate is a self-starter and has working knowledge of designing, building, implementing, and maintaining Web-based applications, online portals, and Internet marketing technologies.
The candidate must have:
- 4–6 years of professional experience in Web design, implementation, and architecture
- Familiarity with Web trends and best practices for UX/UI design
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Cloud
- Ability to design for accessibility, specifically Section 508 compliance
- Understanding of development life cycle methodologies, such as agile and waterfall
- Strong experience with Web design, development, testing and debugging, implementation, documentation, and operations in medium to large enterprise environments
- Ability to communicate technical information to clients and Reingold employees from other departments in a clear and concise way
- Ability to set priorities and meet deadlines
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field, or commensurate experience
At Reingold, no one works in a box. We nurture and leverage individual talents and encourage members of our Web team to continually learn and grow. We offer creative freedom, a collaborative and supportive (and fun!) work environment, and a variety of challenging assignments. Each one of our team members contributes unique experience and a fresh perspective to help meet our clients’ needs.
To apply, send a cover letter, resume with salary requirements, and link to an online portfolio by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or by fax to 703.299.2424. No phone calls, please. Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer; Veterans are encouraged to apply.