Social Media Internship
Reingold, a leading Alexandria-based consulting firm, offers a unique opportunity to help create cutting-edge social media marketing campaigns. Prestige clients include associations, educational institutions, government agencies, corporations, and nonprofit organizations. We offer creative freedom, a supportive work environment, and challenging client assignments.
This position demands a versatile self-starter with strong initiative, total reliability, and top-flight communication skills. Job responsibilities include creating and publishing content across social channels, analyzing performance of social media channels, performing social listening and research, and developing multimedia products.
We're looking for the usual things — intelligence, creativity, and passion. But we're also looking for more — commitment to the team, a sense of humor, and eagerness to chart unfamiliar territory.
- Exceptional writing skills with attention to detail, grammar, and tone
- Excellent analytical skills and problem solving abilities
- Working knowledge of Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Snapchat and YouTube
- Experience with social media analytics tools, including Facebook Insights and Twitter and YouTube analytics
- Experience with graphics suite tools, including Photoshop and Canva
Salary is commensurate with experience. Please email resume and cover letter to email@example.com. No phone calls.